Using the Jetvision Flight Tracking Network you will extend the functionality of your Radarcape. It offers many new features:
- With MLAT capability you will see also aircrafts without ADS-B output, if they have a Mode-S transponder (e.g. small aircrafts like Cessnas, military jets and more) -> (1) (see our Blog about Multilateration "MLAT").
- A shared group together with friends, and all of you can see the common flight data of your private group on your Radarcapes.
- Remote access to your Radarcape or shared group data, if you are on the way (e.g. PlanePlotter mobile).
- Private user free of charge -> (2) (except one time registration fee)
- Payable options for commercial users (prices on request):
- Public: MLAT Server (features 1 to 3)
- Dedicated: Multilateration Server, hosted on our server, for your Radarcapes only
- Private: MLAT Server License on customer’s hardware, under customer’s control
More information about commercial Jetvision MLAT Server.
(1) Private user will see aircrafts received by MLAT only for their own Radarcape, if there is a minimum of three Radarcapes feeding in its monitoring area on the same server.
(2) Private user will provide their tracking data to the public jetvision network. By default, a Radarcape provides no data to outside. For private user only, data feeding will be activated in your Radarcape within the registration process.