If you have requirements to observe a defined monitoring airspace with private access to the data only, then an exclusive dedicated or licensed MLAT Server is your solution. A brief description about Multilateration (MLAT) you find in our Blog.
Start with a minimum of three Radarcapes and connect them to your own MLAT server. All ADS-B and MLAT data can be retrieved by various interfaces, and you have all the powerful features described below.
- Multilateration (MLAT) capability, starting with 3 Radarcapes
- Web interface to the server
- Get real time tracking data from the complete network incl. MLAT data, also for ADS-B aircrafts
- Remote access to the server
- MLAT server provides JSON, Port 30003 and JSON streaming services in the same way and format as every Radarcape
Forms of Usage:
- Air traffic observation for a defined monitoring area
- Airfield observation
- Noise measurements of air traffic
- Ground traffic observation on an airport
- Verifying ADS-B data
- Prevent ADS-B spoofing
For an individual offer, please contact our support.