Dongles are currently neither available individually nor in certain bundles. The current quality of available productions of R820T2 does not meet the requirements of Jetvision. For this reason we have extended our promotion for the Air!Squitter. It also contains feeders for Flightradar24, FlightAware and others so that you can use your account. And not at least it connects you to the Jetvision network, providing high precision multilateration results in cooperation with other Air!Squitters and Radarcapes.
Software defined radio receiver - RTL-SDR R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA DONGLE
Range 24–1766 MHz (frequencies above 1.2 GHz may require cooling/heatsinking) is 100 % compatible with any software for the older R820T.
This dongle is good choice to be used as a stable ADS-B receiver (1090 MHz).
- <1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO) – Accurate tuning and almost zero temperature drift (2 PPM max. initial offset, 0.5-1 PPM temperature drift).
- SMA female antenna port – Most dongles use the less common MCX or PAL antenna ports. SMA is more common, so more adapters and antennas are available for it. It is also more durable and has lower RF insertion losses.
- R820T2 tuner – More sensitive than the older R820T tuner. 100% compatible with software for the older R820T.
- 4.5 V USB powered bias tee – Can be enabled by running a simple program (see V3 users guide). This allows the RTL-SDR to power low noise amplifiers (like the LNA4ALL and HABAMP) and active antennas through the coax cable.
- Experimental: HF Direct Sampling Mode – Listen to 500 kHz – 24 MHz with direct sampling. Simply connect an HF antenna to the SMA port, and choose the Q-branch to use. There is a built-in 25 MHz low pass filter, but additional HF filters may be required for optimal performance (e.g. to knock out strong MW AM).
- Aluminum case and passive cooling – These units come stock with an aluminum case and passive cooling via a silicon thermal pad.
- Various additional improvements compared to other RTL-SDRs – Higher quality passive components, a choke on the USB line to reduce USB noise, a much-improved PCB design for significantly less internal spurs and noise, various break-out pads, improved ESD protection, additional bypass capacitors and ferrite power line chokes, improved front end matching circuit and a better LDO.
Installation procedure, download links for drivers & software you will find in the quick start guide.