With the jetvision Flight Tracking Network you will extend the functionality of your Radarcape or Air!Squitter. It offers many new features:
- With MLAT capability you will see positions of aircraft without ADS-B position, if they are at least equipped with a Mode-S transponder (e.g. small aircrafts like Cessnas, military jets and more) -> (1) (see our Blog about Multilateration "MLAT").
- A shared group together with friends, and all of you can see the common flight data of your private group on your devices.
- Remote access to your Radarcape or shared group data, if you are on off from home.
- Private user free of charge
- Payable options for commercial users (prices on request):
- Public: MLAT Server (features 1 to 3)
- Dedicated Hosted: Multilateration Server, hosted on our server, for your Radarcapes and Air!Squitters only
More information about commercial Jetvision MLAT Server.
(1) Private user will see aircrafts received by MLAT only for their own Radarcape, if there is a minimum of three Radarcapes feeding in its monitoring area on the same server.
(2) Private user will provide their tracking data to the public jetvision network.